Micro Piezoelectric Air pump-MAC2011A
MAC2011A micro piezoelectric air pump is an air pump with piezoelectric ceramics as the driving element. It has compact structure, thin and light, quiet operation and high output pressure.
- Small size
1. MAC2011A micro piezoelectric air pump is an air pump with piezoelectric ceramics as the driving element. It has compact structure, thin and light, quiet operation and high output pressure.
2.Compared with the conventional air pump, this type of air pump is smaller in volume and thinner in thickness, with a size of only 21mm × 19mm × 3.6mm（L × W × H,thickness direction excluding nozzle size); It has excellent performance and can achieve an output pressure of more than 300mmHg (@ 30Vp-p) and a flow rate of more than 120ml/min (@ 30Vp-p). This type of air pump is also equipped with a passive air release valve to realize automatic air release when the power supply stops driving.
3.This type of air pump can be applied to sphygmomanometers, portable or wearable instruments.
① While using the KI driver board as the drive circuit, the drive voltage may not be less than 15 VP-P;
② When used continuously, it might not be able to maintain the best performance due to the generation of heat. Please pay attention to the ambient temperature and heat dissipation conditions during use and ensure that the temperature of the metal surface of the pump is not higher than 60 °C. Also, avoid using this product in environments with condensation.
③ Measurement conditions: ambient temperature 18 ~ 28 ℃, air pressure 950 ~ 1020hpa
|Item||Typical characteristics||Test instrument|
|Drive resonance frequency（kHz）||21.5~24.5||Oscilloscope|
|Static pressure(mmHg)@30 VP-P（kPa）||≥300mmHg（40kPa）||Pressure gauge|
|Air pump can withstand reverse pressure||≥400mmHg（53kPa）||Pressure gauge|
|Operating ambient temperature(℃）||0-45②||Thermometer|
|Noise||≤ 40dB (refer to GB19606-2004 noise limits for household and similar electrical appliances)||Noise meter|
1.P-Q characteristic test
P-Q characteristic test: the micro piezoelectric pump is driven at its best operating frequency under different power supply voltages. The test is carried out through the PQ test module. The flow values of the micro piezoelectric pump under different loads under normal temperature are collected and plotted into PQ curves, as shown in the Figure.
2. Function test
Test the piezoelectric pump through the automatic frequency sweep test module, and measure the corresponding performance and flow at the best frequency. The noise decibel shall be monitored synchronously when the pump is working.
1.Three dimensional structure diagram of air pump.
2. Overall dimensions of air pump
1. During the use of the micro piezoelectric pump, pay attention to whether there are impurities and small particles in the air bag connected with the air nozzle. Before assembly, ensure the cleanness of the air bag, otherwise the valve body of the air pump will be damaged;
2. When the micro piezoelectric air pump works normally, it is required to ensure that the voltage supplied to the driving plate is 3.3V ~ 5.0V;
3. Prevent the pump body from falling when the pump is bare;
4. When installing the pump body, avoid pressing the metal surface of the pump body by hand;
5. This product should not be used in weapons, medical treatment and other products that are lethal or harmful to human health. If it has special uses, it must contact the company, otherwise the user shall be responsible for the consequences.